Monday, July 25, 2011

What's The Price On Free?

Over the weekend I was looking for online for reputable websites where I could place my latest press release. Oh, how things have moved along this past few months in the world of technology. So many more places have sprung up, it's like a maze out there! Where to put my prized release? How do I know what's worthy and what isn't?

Sometimes, just that one more search is all you need for clarity and it was one of those "just once more" moments that turned up a valuable article. It's cleared a much needed pathway through the press release placement maze I had found myself in:
"Now the purpose of this article is to examine free press release sites - and more importantly - to realize that free doesn’t always mean no-cost. As a big believer of online press releases, consider me amazed, even dumbfounded when a new blog post or tweet surfaces with a BIG list of free press release sites..."
You can read the rest of the article here. There's even a small poll box where you can help the author in his research with just one click of a radio button.

I'm a happy chappie right now with my new press release. I could have made so many mistakes with the placement of it. Each and every one of them at the cost of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment