Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday's Food For The Fraught

This is the day of the week where I share a few of the good business articles that have been tweeted. My coffee breaks are not long enough to spend pouring through an encyclopedia of informational text. I like short and sweet. I like to read stuff that is simple, well written, and sinks in fast. I find that this stimulates the creative part of my biz brain into pondering... which in turn, causes me to explore how I can apply what I've just read to improve the health of my business.

So, go grab your cuppa and give your mind a little food for the fraught. These are my best from this past business week. The first one mentions my own Manor Hall Soap Company, but it's the tips given by Nunzio (#1 thru 3), that make his article a real must read for the small business owner.

Enjoy your coffee break:

From: The Beat
Follow on Twitter: @Nunzio_Bruno

From: Indie Business Blog
Follow on Twitter: @INDIEbusiness

From: Succeeding in Small Business
Follow on Twitter: @JeanneYocum

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan! Thanks for including me and my "multiple streams of income" post in your blog. I hope your readers click through and enjoy reading my perspective and maybe even sharing theirs. I also hope they are inspired by the story of my grandparents's entrepreneurial ventures.

    ReplyDelete