Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday's Food For The Fraught

This is the day of the week where I share a few of the good business articles that have been tweeted. My coffee breaks are not long enough to spend pouring through an encyclopedia of informational text. I like short and sweet. I like to read stuff that is simple, well written, and sinks in fast. I find that this stimulates the creative part of my biz brain into pondering... which in turn, causes me to explore how I can apply what I've just read to improve the health of my business.

So, go grab your cuppa and give your mind a little food for the fraught. These are my best from this past business week from folk who post on Twitter.

Enjoy your coffee break:

From: InteractMedia
Follow on Twitter: @cparizo

From: Ragan's PR Daily
Follow on Twitter: @GarveyComm

From: Uconomy: Episode 1
Follow on Twitter: @UconomyShow

No comments:

Post a Comment