Monday, August 29, 2011

Marking Your Small Business Calendars

If you're in Western Masachusetts and want your small biz to be kept in the loop with networking events and happenings, then make sure to bookmark this link that I got from Twitter this morning.

Thank you to @massmarketing for putting me onto this. I love the way Twitter brings a host of information right into the small business office.

If you have networking events you'd like to get the news out about, please leave a comment with the info and relevant links. Local lifts local. Together we can be a force!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    Thanks for publishing the link to our Western Mass Business Calendar. I originally started this to help remind my own small biz clients of the many networking opportunities available in the area. I've also created event calendars for several of my website clients that are unique to their industries. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpful: Danilo

    ReplyDelete